IT’S THAT TIME OF YEAR...
Rocket Registration 2019-20
TUESDAY, AUGUST 6, 2019 8:00 AM-8:00 PM.
Kelloggsville High School Gymnasium, 4787 S Division SW
Parent attendance is REQUIRED for ALL students, with the exception of returning students entering grades 9-12. Changes have been made to this year’s event to better provide a quick and easy process for all families.
Current Families: Please bring to Rocket Registration your student’s registration info that was mailed to you. Make any necessary changes and be sure to sign and date it. If your address has changed from last school year, you must bring in two (2) new proofs of residency. The completed form must be returned at the event to receive the following information:
- Elementary students: Assigned classroom teacher
- Secondary students: Class schedule, locker info and school pictures will be taken.
New Families for 2019-20: Please bring the following required information to register new students:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Two (2) proofs of residency; current utility bill, mortgage/ lease/rental agreement, voter ID, etc. • License or State ID
- Immunization Record
- Copy of Transcript for students in grades 10 –12
Classroom assignment and/or schedule & locker information will not be available for new students at the event but will be provided before school begins.
Additional Information & Services That Will Be Available
- Transportation information & bus schedules for current students.
- School of Choice applications
- Athletics Department to discuss the multiple opportunities offered at Kelloggsville.
- Middle & High School Pictures & ID Badges
- Kelloggsville Day Care - Before and After School
- 3 and 4-year-old preschool programs
- KDL Kelloggsville Branch
- Extra-curricular programs & organizations for students and parents
- Purchase school gear from the school store