Class of 2021
Dear Kville Seniors:
Welcome to your last year of high school! I am excited to start this school year and look forward to working with you. Although it is not a normal year, let’s continue to work hard to ensure success! Not only do I want you to have success with academics, but also continue to develop at a social/emotional level. In addition, I want you to have some type of plan for after graduation. Let’s work together and push through anything that we might face. We can do this! Below is some information that can help you navigate through this year. I will be updating the information regularly, so please visit our website frequently. Lastly, feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have.
- April 13: Seniors CPR Training (required for graduation)
2 sessions (by last name): A - L @ 8:30 - 10:00 a.m.
M - Z @ 10:15 - 11:45 a.m.
- You may start applying to colleges/universities now. You may apply to college with Common App. To learn more, visit The Common App: Everything You Need to Know Not all colleges/universities are affiliated with Common App. Go to the college/university’s website and apply directly
- Contact me if you need a College Application Fee Waiver. I will let you know if you qualify for one.
- College Admission Glossary-College Board
- TIP Information
- State of Michigan Letter to High School Seniors
- Interested in the Military? ASVAB Information
- College Admission Glossary
- GVSU Virtual Mentoring
Continue to check the Kelloggsville Senior Google Classroom to find more scholarship opportunities!
College Board offers scholarships through its Opportunity Scholarship program. Remember there are six steps to maximize your chances of earning a scholarship.