How will students meet with their teacher & do their coursework?
Each student will be given a Chromebook to use for their online learning. We recommend that students use this Chromebook instead of any personal devices in the home. This will help our staff troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
For students to be marked as present, students must:
- Complete assignments
- Attend Google Meet Meetings
- Respond to teacher emails/chats
● All assignments for the day would be released by the classroom teacher
● Students will receive a daily expectation email from their teacher with a reminder to participate in the first meeting starting at 9:00.
Students work on assignments.
● Google Meet with PRIDE teacher.
● Attendance is taken during this time. It is very important that students attend these PRIDE meetings.
● Elective teachers will join these meetings to provide elective information.
|9:30 am-12:00 pm||
● Teachers may schedule mini lessons to teach specific topics. Students must attend these when they are scheduled.
● After mini-lessons are complete, teachers will keep Google Meet open for drop-ins.
● Students continue working on assignments and contact the teacher for help when needed.
Students continue working on assignments and contact their teacher for help when needed.