Transporation COVID Update
Parents/Guardians and Students of Kelloggsville,
We are all aware of the challenges that schools face planning for the upcoming year. In addition, there are many "unkowns" and potential situations that have made it difficult to understand the direction we as a state and country are headed.
At Kelloggsville Public Schools, we have decided to give our families, our community, a choice of what learning option works best for each individual family, whether it be completely online or in-person learning model. If in-person learning is the best choice for your family, and your student(s) require transportation, please be assured we are adhering to the State of Michigan safety protocols, doing everything we can to make our buses as safe as possible.
Here is our plan:
- Health screening with temperature checks for our transportation staff
- Masks and sanitizer will be provided
- Signage reminding students of new guidelines
- Practicing social distancing when possible
- All windows (weather permitting) will be open to improve airflow and quality
If you have any questions, please contact our Central Administration Office.