Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
Kelloggsville Public School Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Statement
Kelloggsville Public Schools' mission is to embrace and model a community that values diversity, learning, caring, and respect. To support this mission, we strive to ensure the following:
- All students and staff have a sense of belonging, feel valued and safe.
- All students are engaged, empowered, and supported with equitable classrooms, resources, and opportunities.
- All students experience equitable representation in the curriculum, personnel, and culturally responsive teaching practices.
- All students and staff are offered opportunities to share and celebrate their differing backgrounds, values, and perspectives.
- All student, family, and community voices are integrated into decision-making
- All students and staff are encouraged to embrace diversity and recognize the value of diverse perspectives of other groups.
- All students will build competencies through conversation and exposure to critical topics related to equity.
- All staff will build competencies through professional development, conversation, and exposure to critical topics related to equity.